YOUR PACE OR MINE TRAIL WEEKEND...
A weekend of trail running, coaching and workshops for the YPOM running group.
All sessions will be run by myself, an experienced ultra runner, trail running coach and Salomon athlete.
We will learn how to take on the awesome hills in this area, and how to run the trails like a pro! We might even get to do some scrambling for those that fancy giving something a little more extreme a try.
The whole weekend is a trail running question and answer session and I can guarantee that every question you have will be answered.
The bunkhouse is nestled into the Edale skyline, an area of beautiful trails and countryside, offering some of the best trail running the UK has to offer.
We will run at a social pace and walk the hills if we have to. This is not a race! We will stay as a group so if you are a faster runner, please expect to run slower than you would normally.
Previous trail running experience is not necessary. The terrain will be hilly and varied. The views will be incredible.
(Provisional and subject to change)
- Optional bonus short trail run for early arrivers @ 2pm.
- Arrive at bunkhouse from 4pm.
- Short 3-4 mile run to stretch our legs.
- Dinner at the bunkhouse (included).
- Morning: Coaching session, working on improving our technique on the local hills.
- Afternoon: 10km trail run taking in the stunning sights of the Edale Skyline.
- Afternoon BONUS: Extra miles for those that wish to run further.
- Dinner and drinks at local pub (not included)
- Pack up and leave bunkhouse.
- Short drive to Stanage Edge for a 10km run.
- Say our goodbyes.
Accommodation in bunkhouse accommodation.
Meal and drinks on Friday night.
Breakfast every morning.
Guided trail runs and coaching by fully qualified running coach.
Video and photos.
Additional drinks and snacks.
Lunch on all days.
Dinner on Saturday night in the pub.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Ollerbrook Farm Cottages & Bunkhouse, Edale, Hope Valley, UK, S33 7ZG
Guildford, United Kingdom
Based out of Guildford, Surrey, but working across the UK and beyond, Running Adventures was founded in 2014 by Matt Buck, through a passion for all things running and trails.
Running Adventures are experienced in offering a variety of services such as...
- Coaching, both online and face to face
- Guided Trail Adventures
- Bespoke Trail Adventures
- Training Weekends
- Race Directorships